Whether you are living in Pune or touring it for a few days, the city with its distances and traffic, demands that you have a four wheeler at your disposal. However, if you do not own one, or are just on tour, then taking a self-drive car on rent in Pune is a very convenient option that you can consider. Pune has a number of organized self drive rental companies that let you hire a car ranging from just an hour to weeks, and this option is definitely worth checking out if you want to be mobile in Pune. There are a number of reasons why taking a self drive car on rent in Pune can be highly convenient, with 5 of the main ones being:
- Taking a self drive car on rent in Pune is way better than taxis and cabs, because with a self drive, you get to be the master of your own journey. You can start and stop as you please and the best part is that you get your privacy.
- By taking a self drive car on rent in Pune, you can easily visit places and do things that aren’t easily accessible without your own set of wheels. Be it a ride to the outskirts for a music fest or a drive through one of Pune’s wildlife sanctuaries, having a car at your disposal makes these things not just possible, but great fun as well.
- Another great convenience of going for a self drive car rental in Pune is that you can save a lot of money with it. If you are a young professional, you might want to spend your money on other things rather than getting caught up in the EMI net right at the beginning of your career. Instead of going for the hassle and costs of owning a car, you can just rent a self drive for the occasions that you need a four wheeler for, which is generally going to be just on weekends and holidays.
- There are different types of self-drive cars available for rent in Pune. You can choose from a stable of cars depending upon your requirement. At times self drive rentals are great options for people who even own cars, because you get a car that is totally apt for your needs. So if your hatchback is not the best bet for a drive to the country or mountainside, you can conveniently rent an SUV and go wherever fancy takes you.
- Self drive car rentals in Pune and even other cities of India are way cheaper than hiring a taxi or a cab for the same duration. As opposed to popular belief that self drive car rentals are costly, they in fact turn out to be very economical. Self drive car rentals in Pune from Zoomcar start from Rs.1500 for 24 hours, while a taxi for the same duration will cost nothing less than Rs.3000. So effectually, self drive car rentals in Pune cost almost half of what a cab company will charge you.
Also read, Growing car rental industries in India
Whether you own a car or not, and no matter what you need a set of wheels for, Pune’s pioneering car rental company, Zoomcar, has a self drive car for rent in Pune that is totally apt for you and your needs. Rent a Ford Figo or a Honda Amaze for city driving; go in a Honda City for a business meeting. Choose to impress your special someone in a Mercedes A Class. And take to the road with friends or family with an SUV like the Ecosport, XUV 500, Scorpio or a Safari. Prices start from Rs.60 per hour and all Zoomcars come with the following:
- All-inclusive tariff which includes fuel, comprehensive insurance and taxes.
- A 3G enabled tablet, which makes navigation a breeze