If business could be better and you are thinking about your digital profile, you’ve come to the right place, as we offer a few ways you can strengthen your online presence.
- Create a Facebook business page – One way to increase your organic presence is to build a Facebook page for the business, adding a page for employees, a section on company history and social media contacts. This can be the foundation for establishing your brand within the local community. Post often and reply to and like comments to promote engagement
- Enlist the help of industry professionals – Whatever your marketing or branding goals, connecting with the top US agency, King Kong, is the best way forward; they take an in-depth look at what you do and tailor their services to suit.
- Post on social media – If you make the effort to post often on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds, content is king, as they say! Make sure your content is up to scratch and hire an agency to oversee the campaign, with a structured content plan. Why not let the agency’s team of Facebook aces take over your page?
- Create a YouTube channel – This can be a real winner if the content works; a dynamic personality helps and when you reach 1000 subscribers, your channel is monetized, which is another avenue of income for the business. Failing that, you can advertise on YouTube, which is a very effective way to get your brand exposed.
- Pay-per-click advertising – A well-planned and researched PPC campaign can bring a great ROI, which is why so many US companies run PPC campaigns on a regular basis; they task top digital marketing agencies with this, which brings the desired outcomes. There’s no hit-and-miss with professional SEO guys, they plan and implement and can make adjustments on the fly. Check out the client list of any agency you are going to hire, which will tell you what you need to know.
If you would like to explore the potential of any of the above services, Google can take you to Australia’s leading digital marketing agency and they have what it takes to plan your marketing strategy, using a range of strategies.